Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CUTE BAND BOY ALERT!!!

Hey Upper Eastsiders, Gossip Girl here.
Today a very special young RISD-alum walked into my office, and maybe into my heart!


He's a youthful 23 (though he looks like he could still be 18!), a recent graduate, and he works in my neighborhood. A cross between Nate from Gossip Girl and Ezra K. from Vampire Weekend, his young preppy dreamboat potential is thru the roof! Also, he accidentally emailed me once with a pdf of his student portfolio when he was looking for a job and he says he likes my work! Apparently we were LinkedIn friends until I cancelled my account, and he shows up on my Gchat buddy list. Thanks to my newfound interest in this young Southern soccer player / designer , I just may be planning a group lunch tour to his office.

Below, for your reading pleasure, young F.'s resume. I've highlighted some of his most salient qualities. Among them, the Brown University Men's Soccer Club. [REDACTED, I guess this is wrong.]

No comments: