Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jonasing for a Beating



It's Jonas Bros Week where I work.

Apparently, one should never underestimate the lung capacity of a pre-pubescent female who may, at any minute, catch a glimpse (across the street and through a second-floor window) of her maybe future-husband (at least until the next album). I am on the 37th floor, in the back of the building, and can hear the screaming streaming strong from 10am to 4pm. It's only Day 2 and I am willing to jump off the building if it means they will be silenced.

Also, Jonas Bros (personalities combined) + better haircuts + 10 years in age = my dream man.

1 comment:

johnnn said...

I had to go to the SoHo Apple Store yesterday and I guess the Bros were playing the 'theater' later in the day bc there were teen/pre-teen girls camped out all the way around the block, and the store itself was crawling with them, really surreal, I feel left out of something or maybe just old etc